Bay Area Capital Funding Inc.
owner occupied rates as low as 5.75%
Here are some of the basic features of our owner occupied construction program:
1) Limited cash contribution possible (25 - 30% of cost usually)
2) Minimal builder / contractor approval
3) Flexible credit requirements
4) Limited reserves required
5) No payments during construction (sometimes - needs interest reserve)
6) 06 - 24 month construction phase
7) Interest only payments available (or deferred payments)
8) Large loan amounts available, up to $3M
9) Full income and asset documentation needed
10) Strong resume needed for owner / builder applications
11) Rehab loans OK
14) Cost breakdown, strong comps, loan converts to permanent financing
15) Rates typically in the low fours
Our lending area for these types of loans is California, mainly the metro areas, including the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Inland Empire, and Sacramento.
To apply, look for the Apply Now button on the home page.