Bay Area Capital Funding Inc.
owner occupied program
Here are some of the basic features of our new owner occupied construction program. This program provides a 30 year fixed loan, and (usually) a 12 month interest only introductory rate (your 30 year rate plus .75%). At the end of the 12 month construction period, the (.75%) adjustment goes away, and the loan becomes fully amortized.
1) Limited cash contribution possible (25 - 30% of cost usually)
2) Builder / contractor approval needed
3) Reasonable credit requirements
4) Documentable reserves required
5) construction may need interest reserve
6) 06 - 24 month construction phase (usually 12 months)
7) Interest only payments usually available
8) Large loan amounts available, up to $2M
9) Full income and asset documentation needed
10) Strong resume needed for builder applications
11) Rehab loans OK
14) Cost breakdown, strong comps, loan converts to permanent financing
15) Rates typically in the low fours
Our lending area for these types of loans is California, mainly the metro areas, including the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Inland Empire, and Sacramento.
To apply, look for the Apply Now button on the home page.