BACF Residential Purchase Loans
residential purchase loans closed in three weeks are our goal
We have tremendous experience in dealing with purchase loans. Working with Realtors, title companies, 1031 exchange companies, and legal firms - this is a part of our job every day.
Here is the sequence of events that we prefer:
1) Call us, we can provide advice about timing, feasibility and potential obstacles.
2) We will take your application over the phone, this is faster and easier for you.
3) We can create a pre-approval letter and forward to the Realtor(s).
4) We will provide information to you about documents we will need to proceed. (Typically we will need W2's, pay stubs, bank statements, driver's license, insurance info, and a credit release to pull your credit report.
5) We may need operating statements (three years), resumes and other financial statements as well.
6) Your loan will be submitted to the lender with the best combination of rate, terms, fees and service record for your situation.
7) Your file will be approved and remaining conditions satisfied.
8) Your file will be funded and recorded.
Get the Best Mortgage Rate! Tell us a little about your current needs and we can use that information to match you with just the right loan.