Niche Residential Lending
Bay Area Capital Funding .
(These are all prime loans with good conventional rates, and income assistance programs)
· Asset depletion – use assets as if they were an income stream
· Expanded ratio program (allows higher debt ratio)
· Pledged asset program (lowers loan amount you need to qualify)
· 85% jumbo purchase money with no PMI (lowers payments)
· 90% first time buyer purchase money with no PMI (helps qualify)
24 month average bank statement deposits defines income, no tax returns needed
(Prime loans with conventional rates...Non-owner occupied programs)
· Borrower with up to 10 properties OK
Loans for borrowers with more than 10 properties under finance
· Property not completed “non-saleable condition” loans
· Purchaser is LLC or Partnership, Corporation
· Business funds OK for down payment or reserves
· 45% qualifying ratios
· 6% seller credit to borrower OK
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.